Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I confess...

I am addicted to blog surfing. I spend hours looking at craft blogs in awe over the amazing transformations and creations these women can make. They inspire me. While the products of these inspirations are generally small and a littly silly, I enjoy them. Here's the newest:



Sorry for the crappy picture. I took it by the light of my headlight just seconds before I gave it away. I just wanted to document it.

Here's what I want to make next:

Isn't that the cutest thing you've ever seen? I think I want to make some for my friend Emma who is in the MTC.

While I'm blogging, I want to brag. I made chocolate chip cookies last night for our Relief Society dinner tonight. Usually I eat a quarter of the dough while making it. I'm a snitcher. But last night I did not take one bite of the dough! Not one! I did eat 3 of the cookies after they were baked, but I earned one of them by doing 50 jumping jacks and 20 crunches before I did (and I made the cookies smaller than usual). I know I can hardly call 3 cookies part of a diet, but I really am trying to eat healthier. So I have a plan: I really need new jeans. By really I mean I patched a gaping hole in them last week. So to motivate myself to cut back, I told myself I can't buy new jeans until I slim down a few pounds. Gary is in on this too. My current jeans are really bad and getting worse. I really don't like wearing crappy jeans. So, as you can guess, my plan is working. :)

1 comment:

  1. We should be friends. I look up craft blogs all day at work too AND my favorite jeans have a hole in them AND I'm trying to loose a few pounds before buying new ones. I coudld have written this post. :)

    ReplyDelete