Monday, February 14, 2011

I Love Gary

This post is more for me than for anyone else to read. So if you don't want to read something sappy, then don't. But if you do, read away.

I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband. He is so sweet to me. I love all of his quirks and details. I love how when he's offering sympathy instead of saying "Poor Natalie," he says "You're so poor." I love how he never leaves the house without a kiss and an "i love you." I love how he shuffles his feet when he bowls. I love how he always shows me cute pictures of baby animals on National Geographic. I love how we both like watching weird shows on Animal Planet. I love how much he loves popcorn. I love how willing he is to help when someone needs it. I love when he wears his climbing gear and helmet...oh baby! I love when he is always so appreciative when I make dinner. I love how supportive he is of my goals. I love how much he loves his family. I love that he married me 9 months, 8 days, 4 hours and 51 minutes ago. I love that we're still in love.




No comments:

Post a Comment